Tuesday, August 2, 2011

kodachrome

All blogs are works in progress, so in saying so I'm doing no more than stating the obvious. I expect that for so long as I maintain this page, that's pretty much all I'll be doing.

Obviously (heh), I intended for you to think of the first lines of Paul Simon's "Kodachrome":
When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder I can think at all
Living in the Atlanta area as I do, I'm acutely aware of the ongoing foofraw (well, "kerfluffle" is taken) with Atlanta Public Schools and its "culture of cheating, fear, and intimidation." I find myself in need of an avenue in which to say what I think without fear. An avenue I don't need to look both ways before crossing, you might say. So here we are.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment